• Our range has been innovatively designed with new user-friendly electro-mechanical controls to ensure reliability.
• Settings can be adjusted on site to suit the ambient air and water conditions, making sure you achieve maximum output wherever the machine is located.
• The models also incorporate a condenser thermostat, which ensures a full harvest of cubes, even in low ambient temperatures.
• Our range of ice cubers produce ultra-cold square cubes that last longer in the glass, ice bucket and the machine’s storage bin, so less ice replenishment is required giving you an additional cost saving.
• Our range also uses as little as 5 litres of water to produce 1 kilo of ice – important where water is metered.
• Hygiene is another vitally important factor as ice is classified as a food under food safety regulations. The new flush system ensures clear ice free from impurities and eliminates the risk of lime-scale build up.
• The new models feature ice storage areas that are produced from moulded food-safe plastic with coved internal corners, making them easy to keep clean.
Integral And Modular Cubers
Both integral and modular cuber models are available, across six different capacities, from 20 to 300 kg. The modular cubers provide high output and large capacity with dedicated storage bins to meet the peak demand requirements of larger businesses.
Integral Ice Cubers
• Four models with outputs from 20kg to 85kg per 24 hours.
Modular Ice Cubers & Storage Bins
• High output and storage capacity with dedicated storage bins to meet peak demand requirements of larger businesses
• Three models with high outputs from 130Kg to 320Kg per 24 hours suitable to satisfy peak demand requirement
• Used in connection with three suitable storage bins with 100kgs, 150kgs and 210kgs capacities
The range also includes an ice dispenser designed to produce clean attractive ice on demand. Ice is dispensed in a simple light beam sensor, with no risk of contamination, making it ideal for use in all outlets, from staff canteens to hotel corridors.
• Modular Ice Flakers to suit various applications ranging from food preservation, food display and laboratory use
• Three models delivering 120, 220 and 550 kgs capacity per day
Below is a graphic of the ice sizes and types available, something for everyone!!